Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My coming for Hajj

My first pilgrimage which was eight years ago was with a certain purpose. It was to attain solace after a terrible heartbreak. For some who knew me then, would have remembered my dramatic (often capricious) episodes at workplace after my unsuccessful engagement phase. I was at a point of devastation to its utter literal definition. I remember work becoming lesser important than crawling into bed and sulk over the pain. Pathetic was a word that I associated myself then. I remember going to work with puffy eyes and having no choice but smile weakly when someone asked, "Have you been crying?". I turned myself into a misfit; I would rather isolate myself from colleagues till Allah showed me the way out. I was blessed since my workplace has it own Hajj programme where its director had an immediate link with the Saudian Hajj officials. I went off after three weeks of the incident.

Again, the same extent of miracle happened for my second Hajj. Unlike friends who have registered for years, I registered myself at Tabung Haji only earlier this year.After some trying episodes that tested the extent of my eagerness and sincerity at going, the whole family was blessed by His Grace and given the opportunity to go.



If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you, who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely (Al-Imran: 160).



2 comments:

  1. The peak times of pilgrimage are the days before, during and after the Hajj and during the last ten days of Ramadan.

    if you are from Muslim Community of UK and want to make your journey comfort towards MAKKAH for Umrah or Hajj then choose our Packages 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haramayn Group is helping Hajj Travel Agents so they can enhance their business efficiency in the market that is rapidly increasing with the passage of time. Through these solutions agents are helping further their customers to get easy travel solutions for any kind of journey.

    ReplyDelete