Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting for Arafah

We were called for a briefing this morning. It was about the movement to Arafah and its details (always be on the alert for briefings- they'd post up announcements outside the cafe where we have our meals). As the crowd began to gather, a level of anticipation mounted amongst us; most of us had no idea how this part of the journey would be like. At first, some only opted to remain seated at the back but this changed as soon photos of Arafah, Mina and Muzdalifah were shown on slides. Eyes were brightly litted as some made the effort to stand up in order to get a better view.

Although the journey to Arafah, Mudzalifah and Mina is about 22 KM from Makkah, it was expected to be a journey of patience. I am planning for this journey well in hope that Allah will grant me my dua'.

The briefing was held yesterday morning. Still, there were updates that needed attention as they put up notices this morning. I am keeping it simple for I know the limited space within the tent that the hujjaj are placed, not to mention the limited number of toilets. I pray that Allah will make ease my journey for it is Him who decides whoever among His servants to attain Nikmat or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment